Dear Juice Lovers,
Today’s juice of the day is one of my all time favorites! To begin, you will need the following:
Head of romaine lettuce
1/4 cup of loosely packed, fresh mint
Step One: juice your greens first
Step Two: Prepare all of your citrus. I wasn’t able to get organic citrus at the market, so I cut off the skins. The juice all your citrus; I juiced the grapefruit, oranges and then lime.
Why juice grapefruit?
- Strengthen immune system due to massive amounts of Vitamin C
- The pink part of grapefruit is lycopene, which functions as a anti-tumor aid
- Speeds up metabolism, appetite suppressant and aids in weight loss
- Contains potassium and calcium
- Has a high water content, which helps with your skin complexion!
Step Three: add the mint leaves
Stir your juice, drink & enjoy!
See you tomorrow for day three of my 7 days of Juicing series