Dearest Juice Enthusiasts,
Thank you for all the likes and shares of my previous recipes! I sincerely appreciate it
When I first began getting into juicing I was amazed that there seemed to be a juice for any issue I was having.. energy, digestion, immune system, etc. What I didn’t realize, was there are so many juices for your mind also.
I am an anxious person, so when I found out kiwis are great for anxiety and stress.. I had to find out for myself. I am happy to report that I sincerely felt more calm after drinking this kiwi juice. Here’s a recipe I made.. I can’t wait to hear what you guys think about it! Happy juicing!
3 kale leaves with ribs
2 stalks celery
2 peeled kiwis
1 small handful parsley
(optional: add ginger to make it more spicy)
Step One: wash all of your fruits & veggies, then peel the kiwis
Step Two: first juice the kale and celery
Step Three: juice the kiwis, apple and then parsley
How are kiwis good for anxiety and stress?
- Kiwis contain serotonin (say, what?!) This is the feel-good chemical in our brains & is in charge of our mood. The kiwi has a calming effect due to this.
- Kiwis contain a high amount of magnesium which helps relieve stress and increase concentration.
Why juice kiwis?
- Full of antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, iron, and potassium.
- Kiwis are incredible for your skin– they help fight wrinkles and detoxify your body from the inside out, which makes for an beautiful complexion of your skin.
- Helps repair connective tissues and can speed up healing skin wounds.
- Perfect to drink after your workout to get an electrolyte surge.
Step Three: stir up your juice & drink up!