Are you looking for a juice that is low in calories and revs up your metabolism? Well look no further! Check out my new recipe here:
4 stalks of celery
2 large handfuls of spinach
1 handful of parsley
1/2 to 1 lime
Why juice zucchini?
- Zucchini’s are packed with potassium and magnesium (great for high blood pressure).
- The fruit (not a veggie, as many believe) is high in calcium and helps strengthen your bones.
- Dose of Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 and VitaminB2.
- Great for digestion and is considered an internal colon cleanser.
- Good for weight loss because zucchini is extremely low in calories.
Step One: juice spinach & celery
Step Two: juice cucumber, zucchini, & parsley; finish with juicing the apple and lime.
Step Three: Immediately after juicing, your juice should look something like this
Pour, stir & drink up!
Happy juicing! Please share if you enjoyed this post