Hi my wonderful juicers,
I finally got a hold of an organic turmeric root and was inspired to experiment This juice is packed with nutrients and acts as a natural pain reliever. One of my family members suffers from severe arthritis, so I am happy to hear some feedback and I am hopeful it will help. Happy juicing!
2 celery stalks
1 inch of peeled turmeric
Spotlight on turmeric:
Top 10 Benefits of Turmeric:
- Serves as a natural pain reliever and is ideal for arthritis patients.
- Supports immune system.
- Has curcumin, which kills cancer cells.
- Great for your skin and complexion because of the anti-bacterial agent, which even helps the skin condition psoriasis.
- Contains adaptogen and this decreases stress.
- Packed with antioxidants.
- Anti-inflammatory and great for injuries
- Natural antiseptic which help wounds heal better and faster.
- Helps detox the liver, as much as beets do.
- Speeds up metabolism.
...first, wash all of the fruits and vegetables. If there is skin on the fruit, you may juice the entire fruit if it is organic.
Step One: peel the turmeric: juice the carrots and celery.
*Extra tip for people with arthritis! Mix turmeric with coconut water and it helps release more of the antioxidants into your cells*
Step Two: juice the oranges and turmeric
Step Three: stir, pour and enjoy! Thank you for reading Juice Pulse